Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Be you

A clothing store in Rhodes City
Having been assigned the creation of a clothing boutique by a friend, I seeked inspiration in a place out of the ordinary....the stone cutters!
After a quick discussion with Mike, the owner of the natural stone shop, I found the next best thing to replace natural marble that would be the focal point in the design but on the other hand it would sky rocket the cost.
Here are some pictures of what I came across....




Looks nice ha?

I went in for a minimal design combining the onyx texture with linear components and extruding volumes. Glass (greenish) would complement the overall design adding luxury surfaces to the existing composition.

Here are some of the renderings!





And we went into construction....
The project took about a month to complete without any significant or unforeseen problems but at the end of the day the result is fantastic!











You can find the place on facebook under the name Essere Tu (Be You)

No comments:

Post a Comment