I am very happy to introduce a young Architect to the practice...
Miss Eirini Christoforaki is the first addition to the office.
Miss Eirini Christoforaki is the first addition to the office.
Ever since I started this local practice, I have been following the "Ingenus Specto Certamen" (Watch the talent contest) moto. I strongly believe that diversity, creativity and innovation has its source in "fresh" minds. Recently
graduated from the faculty of Architecture "Aldo Rossi" of the
University of Bologna, Eirini is a fine example of all the above.
Within the following months she will be assigned to a series of "real life"
tasks along with some intensive training in order to build up her professional skills and confidence.
As an engineer and a friend, I would like to congratulate her on her achievement and wish her the career she's dreaming of.
It takes guts to do what she did and I am really proud that I will be working with her from now on!
The challenge is on for both of us...
Shine on you crazy diamond!

No comments:
Post a Comment