Tuesday, July 12, 2016

iRepair branch in Rhodes

The local branch of iRepair

I was contacted by the owner of the branch in the beginning of May in order to do a complete makeover of a store that would be the local branch of iRepair. The project wasn't that difficult but there was a small catch.... well two as a matter of fact!

The first condition was to finish everything in three weeks. The second came later...
When I visited the site for the first time, I found a small clothing store in a quite good condition given the fact that it was closed for about a year or so.
This is what I found
The shop was energy inefficient and was decreased in size for no particular reason...
For me? No problem! After all I'm the Demolition Man. 


Now thats a proper base for industrial design....


So I took everything down. Now when I did that, the owner actually liked the steel roof and asked if I could give it an industrial "tone" and that was the second catch because it would extend the schedule for another 6 days which may not seem too many but compared to the maximum of 21 given in the beginning of the project, they are quite a delay. That was the second catch  I finally agreed with the owner in a delay of four. 

here's a link to the making of the store from the eyes of the owner...



And so it went until the finished store appeared in front of us...

New floor

New electricals

New roof

New LED light fixtures (they look stunning by the way...)

New walls and partitions

New furniture

New security system

New storefront

And a new spot in town that fixes everything... 

Here are the pictures of the finished store. Keep in mind that they were taken by me. Professional photos will be posted later on!












No comments:

Post a Comment